Goyard Grey Goyardine Monte Carlo Mini Case Bag With Strap
The Goyard Grey Goyardine Monte Carlo Mini Case Bag exemplifies luxury. This stylish case is constructed of grey Goyard goyardine canvas. The Monte Carlo pays homage to the signature Goyard trunks, including a flap with a wooden accent and silver trunk rivets. It can been worn on a belt with its two leather loops, or worn cross-body with the adjustable PM strap. The flap opens to an interior of yellow fabric with a patch pocket.
The exterior coated canvas is clean and beautiful throughout. The wood trim remains smooth and clean. The hardware remains bright and clean with light surface scratches. The interior is clean and in excellent condition overall.
- Condition: Like new
- Material: Grey goyardine coated canvas with leather trim
- Includes: Goyard box, dust bag, booklet, tag, original receipt, detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
- Origin: France
- Date/Authenticity Code: LAR020224
- Measurements: 7.25" L x 1.25" W x 4.25"H
- Interior Pockets: One patch pocket
- Closure/Opening: Flap top with press snap closure
Interior Lining: Fine textile lining
- Hardware: Silvertone
- Item #: S4S9CT0293
Established in 1853 in Paris, Maison Goyard is a French trunk and leather goods maker. It is the epitome of luxury and it’s known for its exclusivity. Today, Goyard is the world’s oldest luxury fashion house. Sans any marketing, mass production or e-commerce, Goyard has established itself as an influential luxury brand coveted by affluent, fashionable individuals.