LAST REVISION: March 10, 2021
Please read these Seller Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to abide by these Seller Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that the Seller Terms and Conditions of this agreement are in electronic form and have the same full force and effect as an agreement in writing. All users of the Services must accept and comply with the Seller Terms and Conditions set forth herein. If you do not accept these Seller Terms and Conditions, then you may not access the Website and you are not authorized to sell items using any of Luxybit’s Services. If you have any questions regarding these Seller Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email at email@example.com
For purposes of these Seller Terms and Conditions, “you” or “your” and all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
1. DIRECT PURCHASE ITEMS
- Pricing. You can sell certain luxury items (“Sale Items”) to Luxybit for direct purchase on our website (“Direct Purchase Items''). Luxybit reserves the right to determine prices for all Sale Items in its sole discretion based on the information you supply us by using comparable prices for items of the same or similar style and condition as well as current market price.
- Price Offer. After receiving your online submission, Luxybit will review your submission. If Luxybit determines in its sole discretion that your Sale Item is acceptable for sale, Luxybit will email you a preliminary offer (“Preliminary Direct Purchase Offer'') for your item. Alternatively, Luxybit will notify you that your Sale Item is not acceptable for sale. If you accept the Preliminary Direct Purchase Offer, you must send your item to Luxybit for assessment and potential sale.
- Offer Expiration Date. Preliminary Direct Purchase Offers are valid for thirty (30) days, at which time they expire. Once a Preliminary Direct Purchase Offer has expired, you may resubmit an online quote for your item.
- Assessment. Luxybit will inspect and review your Sale Item to confirm that it is authentic and that its condition is accordant with the description you provided in your original submission.
2. AUTHENTICITY; CONDITION; CANCELLATION
- Authenticity. You represent and certify that all items you submit for Direct Purchase Items (“Sale Items”) are authentic, as determined in Luxybit's sole discretion. Sale Items are not deemed authentic by Luxybit until received, reviewed, and approved by Luxybit. Issuance of payment by Luxybit for any Sale Item is not evidence of authenticity. If any Sale item is found to be a counterfeit, or not authentic, Luxybit will return the item to the seller upon payment of US $50 for all Sale items (each an "Authentication Fee"). Seller agrees to return any and all funds issued for such item(s) to Luxybit.
- Condition. Luxybit accepts items in like new and gently used conditions. There should be no excessive flaws or functional problems.
- Cancellation. All offers from Luxybit to purchase submitted Sale Items are non-binding and indicative only. Luxybit reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any point in time, to cancel any offer. In the event Luxybit determines that your Sale Item is not authentic; not as described; and not in salable condition, (i) you will pay to Luxybit an Authentication Fee ($50), and (ii) Luxybit will return to you such Sale Item at your sole expense.
3. PROMOTIONS; BONUSES
- Promotions. On occasion, Luxybit may offer promotional programs as an incentive to customers. Unless otherwise stated, promotions must be applied by you before checkout. Once checkout is completed, promotions cannot be applied to the same transaction. Offers and promotions may not be combined. Luxybit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse promotions.
- Bonuses. Bonuses applicable to payments are applied as an increment to the final value of one (1) Sale Item. Promotional programs have explicitly defined terms, including but not limited to expiration, usage per person and per transaction, and other limitations and restrictions. One promotional bonus is valid for one (1) Sale Item. Offers and promotions may not be combined. Luxybit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse bonuses.
- Payments. Luxybit will issue payment for a Sale Item once Luxybit (i) has received, assessed and authenticated the Sale Item and (ii) you have accepted Luxybit's Final Direct Purchase Offer, including updated Final Direct Purchase Offers made after Luxybit's assessment. Luxybit will issue your payment according to the payment method selected. Payment methods include: check, direct deposit, Paypal, Gift Card or Luxybit store credit. Luxybit store credit payments will enjoy an additional 10% bonus in value.
- Payment Methods. In order to complete the sale of your Sale Items to or through Luxybit or to complete any other transaction with Luxybit, you must: (i) Provide true, up to date and accurate account information about yourself and any Sale Item you submit to us; (ii) Comply with all Seller Terms and Conditions of this Agreement; (iii) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all import and export laws; and (iv) Have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and to convey title and interest in any Sale Items that you submit to us. In order to receive payments for any Sale Items we purchase from you, you must provide us with information including a valid email address at which you are able to receive email, a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail, and your first and last name. Luxybit shall not be responsible for communication errors should your contact information be inaccurate or incomplete. You are responsible for ensuring that you can receive emails from Luxybit, and Luxybit is not responsible for any emails that were not received by you because they were blocked or filtered as spam. You understand and agree that if you fail to provide us with accurate and up to date information about yourself: (i) we will not be responsible for any misapplied payments or payments sent to a wrong address, and (ii) any unclaimed funds may be subject to collection by governmental authorities under applicable unclaimed funds and escheat laws. You agree that we have no obligation to you if any of your unclaimed funds are turned over to government authorities.
5. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Modifications. We reserve the right at any time to modify these Seller Terms and Conditions or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change or discontinuance of the Services.
- Violations. A breach or violation of any of the Seller Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of your use of the Website and our Services.