Chanel Gold CC Logo Round Medallion Chain Link Bracelet 29 Vintage
Everyone needs a great vintage Chanel piece and this Chanel Gold CC Logo Round Medallion Chain Link Bracelet is one amazing bracelet. This exquisite creation is crafted from gold plated metal and features linked chains with the iconic CC on a medallion charm. It is rare to find Chanel fashion jewelry pieces today made from electroplated gold which gives the rich dark yellow color of jewelry from the 80s and 90s. This early Lagerfeld era bracelet will prove to be a worthy investment!
The bracelet is shiny and clean with minor surface scratches.
- Overall Condition: Gently used
- Material: 18k plated gold (During the 1980s and 90s, Chanel costume jewelry pieces were 18k gold electroplated)
- Includes: None
- Origin: France
- Date/Authenticity Code: 29 (Correspond to the years 1984-1990)
- Measurement: 10" L ( Will best fit a 7"-8" wrist or clip the spring clasp to any chain link for an instant adjustable fit) Medallion measures 1" diameter
- Hardware: Goldtone
- Closure/Opening: Spring ring clasp closure
- Item #: S4S9CT0043
Founded in 1909, the founder of her eponymous fashion house, Coco Chanel was a pioneer in fashion. One of the most iconic brands to this day, Chanel handbags and accessories are ones that will remain timeless favorites, from its classic quilted pattern, interlocking CC’s and iconic shapes. Chanel is a word that is synonymous with luxury and fine taste. Her first shop was at 31 Rue Cambon in Paris, and all these years later, the street is still known around the world as the home of Chanel.
Luxybit is an independent company, and we are not affiliated with Chanel. We are a reseller of authenticated pre-owned luxury goods, and we promise this is an authentic Chanel item. Chanel is not responsible for any product purchased from this website, nor do they guarantee the authenticity of goods sold. Chanel is a registered trademark of Chanel.