Hermes Bleu Atoll Swift Mini Lindy 20
The Hermes Lindy bag is the cousin of the legendary Hermes Birkin bag. First released in Hermes' Spring/Summer 2007 runway show, the Lindy bag focuses on versatility. With two rolled leather top handles, a detachable shoulder strap and a spacious main compartment, this mini Lindy version is presented in a Bleu Atoll Swift leather construction with gold hardware.
The exterior leather is beautiful throughout with no wear present. The plastic remains on the protective metal feet and lock. The hardware is bright and shiny. The interior leather is clean and overall in pristine condition.
- Condition: Pristine
Material: Bleu Atoll Swift leather
- Includes: Hermes box, dust bag, rain coat, booklet, original receipt
- Origin: France
- Production Year: 2020
- Date/Authenticity Code: YAS570BM
- Measurements: 7" L x 3.5" W x 5" H
- Exterior Pockets: Two side flat pockets
- Interior Pockets: Two side flat pockets
- Handles: Double rolled leather handles with flat shoulder strap
- Handle Drop: 2.5" and 20" strap
- Closure/Opening: Fold flap with twist lock and dual zipper tabs
Interior Lining: Leather
- Hardware: Gold plated
- Item #: S4S9CT0173
Founded in 1837, by Thierry Hermes, Hermes is most famous for its ultra-luxurious handbags, many which are the most iconic, coveted and exclusive handbags in the world today. Hermes leather bags and accessories are created by expert French artisans using the finest leather and materials. Owning one of Hermes' luxurious handbags is to own a treasure of a lifetime.
Luxybit is an independent company, and we are not affiliated with Hermes. We are a reseller of authenticated pre-owned luxury goods, and we promise this is an authentic Hermes item. Hermes is not responsible for any product purchased from this website, nor do they guarantee the authenticity of goods sold. Hermes is a registered trademark of Hermes.