Monogram Porte Monnaie Billet Wallet
The Louis Vuitton monogram canvas Porte Monnaie Billet Wallet is the most stylish way to organize your essentials like your bills, credit cards and coins. It features a press-stud closure to keep your contents secure. This perfectly sized wallet will always be a timeless classic!
The classic Monogram Canvas has been Louis Vuitton's trademark design since it was first introduced in 1896. The graphic symbols include: the quatrefoils, flowers and the LV Monogram.
The exterior canvas is clean with wear to one glazed corner edge. The hardware has surface scratches. The interior is clean with some stretching to the card slots.
- Retail Price: $545 Save 46%
- Condition: Gently used
- Material: Monogram coated canvas
- Includes: Original box, tags
- Origin: USA
- Production Year: 2002
- Date/Authenticity Code: SD0052
- Measurements: 4.15" L x 1" W x 4" H
- Exterior Pockets: One exterior coin pocket with flap snap closure
- Closure/Opening: Flap top with snap closure
- Interior Lining: Brown cross-grain leather lining
- Interior Pockets: Four card slots, two flat pockets, one long bill slot
- Hardware: Goldtone
- Item #: S4S9CT0071
ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON
Louis Vuitton was a French trunk maker and leather goods designer who founded the luxury brand company in 1854. Synonymous with luxury, and known for its impeccable style and quality, the Louis Vuitton brand is a label that caters to distinguished patrons of taste around the world.
Luxybit is an independent company, and we are not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We are a reseller of authenticated pre-owned luxury goods, and we promise this is an authentic Louis Vuitton item. Louis Vuitton is not responsible for any product purchased from this website, nor do they guarantee the authenticity of goods sold. Louis Vuitton is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton.